Nej's Natterings

Friday, August 24, 2007

Farewell, my friends.

For the next two weeks I shall be on holiday. We're only actually away for one week, and are at home the next for Jessica to start High School with the Big Kids. So Snowdonia beckons, and there's a mere 1603 things on my list to do and pack tonight.

Update the TomTom with new speed cameras.
Check the tyre pressures.
Buy petrol.
Buy dog & cat food.
Clear out the car.
Fit Anise's car seat.
Buy some rolls to eat on the journey and make them.
Pack clothes.
Pack the other million things we need (towels, hair-dryer, alarm-clock, map, books, camera + bits, video camera, phone charger etc etc).
Load everything into the car.

And many more besides.

We're staying in the tiny village of Llyantysillio (ok, I made that up - I've got no idea on what it's called) and I'm sure we'll have a good time. Even though the weather forecast for this week read something like this: London - rubbish, Wales - great; and the forecast for next week reads: London - great; Wales - rubbish.

See y'all in a couple of weeks.


PS - Any burglars out there please disregard this entire post. I was only joking and I'm not going anywhere. Instead I'm staying at home for 2 weeks training my rottweilers and sharpening my knives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home