Nej's Natterings

Monday, August 13, 2007

How to care for a hamster in 20,000 words

Last week my brother sent me a message asking if we could look after his hamster for a few days. My reply was something like: "Of course. Er, when did you get a hamster?"
His reply was something like: "Well, I was in the pub and there was this pet shop next door..."

Anyway, we looked after this hamster, which was really rather easy. He even gave us a book he had bought along with his hamster and hamster paraphernalia. It was about how to care for a hamster.

An entire book (admittedly not a huge book, but a book nonetheless) on how to look after a hamster. Necessary? I think not.

After being a hamster-carer for a week, I can sum it up thusly to save you £5.99

Step1 - Put hamster in cage and secure door.
Step2 - Give food and water.
Step3 - If hamster appears unwell, refer to Step2.
Step4 - If hamster is missing, refer to Step1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home