Nej's Natterings

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pandora's Box

Well there is still no news on my "promotion"/salary increase/move to Somerset.

Despite chasing and chasing, I'm still the only person in the company to have not had a salary review. I still have no news on what the company would pay for when relocating, either. I am getting more and more annoyed with the delay - it has now been over a month. The director who is meant to be sorting this out came to my office last week - knowing that I want to discuss this with him - and then left without even mentioning it to me. Just a "can't talk now - too busy" would've done.

But, whilst browsing RightMove for houses down there (on the off-chance that the stupid company actually get their arses in gear and do something), I found this:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-10669317.rsp?pa_n=2&tr_t=buy

In case the link doesn't work any more, it is a house being advertised as being "Like Pandora's Box". Quite why a house containing all the evils of mankind is a positive selling point I'm not sure.... I think I will email them and see what they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home