Nej's Natterings

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy birthday to me!

Yes, today is the start of my last year staying below the age of 30.

Someone at work said that their worst year was 29, because it's so close to 30, but when you reach 30 becoming 40 is still a long way off. Interesting point. It seems like only yesterday that I was turning 21; time certainly does fly. In the past year I've watched Joe turn from a barely-crawling baby to a walking, talking, running, jumping toddler. A very interesting year.

I've got a tip for you today as well: Did you know that the Windows XP setup recognises USB drives? I didn't. So when I was wiping a laptop at work, I deleted the main partition, and also a second partition that it was showing, which I just assumed (without thinking) was part of the main drive. It was only seconds later that I realised I had left my USB drive connected... yup, completely wiped the whole thing. Very irritating. Ah well, you live and you learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home