Nej's Natterings

Friday, November 03, 2006

Post-Birthday

Yesterday was great.

Joe was one year old and we filled the lounge with balloons and he loved them probably even more than the presents and then Chris, Saff & Anise came over and he had more presents and then he had a nap and then me and Ele took him to the indoor ballpark playground place to play and it was really fun and then we picked up Jess from school and went home and he opened more presents and then Chris, Saff & Anise came back and he played some more and he's walking everywhere now and then he had a bath and went to bed.

Then we had pizza for dinner. The staff at Domino's now know me by name so I think we're buying too much pizza. My waistline also confirms this, along with my bank balance (or unbalance, rather).

Tommorow is his birthday party. Not so many peope are coming as we first thought, which is actually a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home