Nej's Natterings

Friday, November 09, 2007

High Voltage Rock n' Roll

This morning, I was driving along, happily listening to AC/DC's High Voltage Rock n' Roll (that bit is important for reasons that will become clear later) in my car, when all of a sudden the MP3 player went off. I have an MP3 player wired in to the CD-changer bus interface in my car, y'see. I then plug in the power adaptor to the ciggie lighter socket when the battery gets low to charge it up a bit.

Except it didn't work, and just flashed up a "Low Battery" thing on the remote control display. I briefly harboured exciting thoughts about buying a MP3 player, but then realised that the reason it wasn't working was because the voltage selector switch on the power adaptor had moved from 4.5 to 3 volts.

So, amusingly, in this case it was more like Low Voltage Rock n' Roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home