Nej's Natterings

Friday, April 13, 2007

Foolproof betting system

This weekend sees the running of the Grand National, probably the most bet upon horse race in the country.

For those seeking a win, follow my strategy. I have a perfect 100% record when betting on horses, which I have kept secret for a couple of years. I will share it with you now:

1 - Bet once on a horse that wins.
2 - Never bet on a horse again.

There you go! I bet once a horse at Epsom racetrack at a combined race meet/Status Quo gig a couple of years ago. I put £5 on a horse to win and won about £30. Since then I have never bet again. So I've got a 100% record, not many can say that. I did consider betting on the next race, but decided not to. A shame, as the horse I was going to choose did actually win. Never mind.

All in all, I'm quite lucky at gambling. This is probably because I don't do it much. I've played roulette a few times in my life, and each time have left the table with more than I started with. I've won more than anyone else I know on the lottery - enough that I am in profit on it (although I'll need to win a bit more in the next year or two to stay ahead because most of it was in one win).

And for all those reasons, I won't be betting this weekend. I don't want to spoil my run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home